WELLINGTON OF FLOWER MOUND
RESIDENTIAL ASSOCIATION, INC.
ARCHITECTURAL CONTROL COMMITTEE
Bulletin #8 – Storage Units
Revised August 4, 2008
Pursuant to Article 10.02 of the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for Wellington of Flower Mound Residential Association, Inc. (the “Declaration”), The Architectural Control Committee (the “Committee) may, from time to time, publish and promulgate Architectural Standards Bulletins covering all or a portion of the property made subject to this document. These bulletins may contain standards, requirements or limitations in addition to those expressly set forth or referred to in the Declaration.
This bulletin is applicable to all Wellington lots.
A request may be submitted to the Architectural Control Committee for review on a case by case basis for the placement of one (1) temporary prefabricated resin all weather outdoor storage unit. Color of storage unit to be off-white, grey, green or brown in color.
Storage unit dimensions are not to exceed the following:
(1) If lot surrounded by a 6’ fence – maximum height 70” measured at the storage unit’s tallest point. Maximum height measurement must include any base the storage unit rests on. Maximum cubic feet of internal storage capacity = 145 cu ft.
(2) If lot surrounded by an 8’ fence – maximum height 94” measured at the storage unit’s tallest point. Maximum height measurement must include any base the storage unit rests on. Maximum cubic feet of internal storage capacity = 240 cu ft.
To calculate approximate internal storage capacity: using external measurement of the storage unit only, multiply width by length by maximum height to determine total cubic feet.
Location of storage unit on the lot must be:
(1) non-visible to public view
(2) behind and below the fence line regardless of elevation changes
(3) non-visible from the 1st floor windows of adjoining houses
Examples of specific manufacturers (but not limited to):