WELLINGTON OF FLOWER MOUND RESIDENTIAL ASSOCIATION, INC.
ARCHITECTURAL CONTROL COMMITTEE
Bulletin #11 - Steel Tubular Fencing
revised August 17, 2016
Pursuant to Article 10.02 of the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for Wellington of Flower Mound Residential Association, Inc. (the “Declaration”), The Architectural Control Committee (the “Committee) may, from time to time, publish and promulgate Architectural Standards Bulletins covering all or a portion of the property made subject to this document. These bulletins may contain standards, requirements or limitations in addition to those expressly set forth or referred to in the Declaration.
This bulletin is applicable all Wellington lots.
Perimeter fencing constructed of tubular steel shall adhere to the following guidelines:
1. All materials to be well-finished, free from rust or blemishes.
2. All connections to be welded. All welds to be continuous and ground smooth prior to priming.
3. All members to be painted satin or glossy black enamel. Satin or glossy black powder coat is an acceptable alternative.
5. Requests for decorative elements on a gate will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Decorative elements are defined as rounded or arched tops, and/or decorative ironwork within the body of the gate. There may be no extensions above the top rail of the gate.
6. Requests for driveway gates will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
STEEL TUBULAR FENCING